- 300 Watts of Maximum Power Output
- 75 Watts x 4 Channel @ 2-Ohms
- 50 Watts x 4 Channel @ 4-Ohms
- Selectable Sensitivity LOW/HIGH
- Class D Power Supply and Output Stages
- Power MOSFET Switching Transistors
- Soft Turn-On and Turn-Off Circuitry
- Ground Loop Isolation Circuit
- Selectable Electronic High-Pass Crossover (60Hz, 90Hz or Flat)
Circuit Design Achieves High Quality Sound
Circuit Design Achieves High Quality Sound Clarion amplifiers feature uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, The result is high quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems.
Advanced technologies in micro size
XC1410, despite its compact dimensions, is a superb D-class 4-channel amplifier realizing astounding sound output.
MOS-FET Power Amp
There’ s only one way for Clarion’ s main units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOS-FET amplification, or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOS-FET amplification circuit delivers power with less distortion and zero On/Off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
Utilizing this design for peak performance and unwavering reliability, Clarion’s amplifiers can drive lower impedance loads for increased power.
75W × 4 RMS (2Ω@14.4V≤1% THD+N)
50W × 4 RMS (4Ω@14.4V≤1% THD+N)
Signal to Noise Ratio:
80dB (Ref; 1W into 4Ω)